Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Beautiful Garden

White, shine and clean
big Hydrangea
mini Snow White
dainty Daisy
and attractive
Butterfly Bush

Purple and sweet
My beautiful
Gladiolus
Blooming Lilac
Hibiscus Tree
Big Clematis
and Liriope

Yellow and gold
Honeysuckle
and Trumpet Vine
cute Daylily
and smell fragrance
of giant Lily

Red exotic
Climbing Roses
Fragrant Roses
and hedge Roses

Dark blue flower
Of Hibiscus

Orange sweetish
Tiger Lily
Gladiolus
and Daylily

Pink, sweet, girly
Three Astibles
In carpet Phlox

Who will say ‘no’
Not to pick them
Even my kid
Will say four words
“Can I pick them?”

The hummingbirds
The butterflies
And hungry bees
They come and go
Come back again
Suck the nectars
Having party
In all day long
Meanwhile I do
Sit and enjoy
the beauty of
my nice garden


Coatesville, July 22, 2009

(2nd Chaiku)

No comments:

Post a Comment