Monday, May 19, 2014

How To Be the Perfect Wife

How to be the perfect wife, it seems same with this sentence: How to be the perfect person. We have known already that there are nobody perfect in the world, so I may say also that there are no perfect wife in the world. But it doesn't mean we may not try to become a perfect wife, it means becoming a good wife.
Just be yourself and never try to change to be other person/woman as our husband likes. Every person is unique, so if our husband has married us, beside because of love, there are something or several things that he likes from us. Maintain the good things that we have, make it better something that it really needs to be better.

Love our husband with whole of our heart. I think everybody can feel that they are loved or not. With this love, it can bring our house as a palace to him and our family.

A Wife who is fear in God, she will be a jewel for her husband. She will be more worthy than any treasure he has.

Some other tips maybe can help:
Be Honest : it can make our husband a happiest man in the world because he has someone who can be trusted in. He also won't have a doubt to tell his secret things to us.
Be Creative in everything: it can make our marriage life never get bored.
Be Supportive: it can help him confident when he is down.
Be a good listener: it can make him always come to us first telling everything that he needs to share about.
Be Happy: it can make him feel like a success husband who can make his wife a happiest wife in the world.

You may add more 'be' on the list above as long as they are good to build a good relationship in our marriage life. Remember, everybody is different, it means we may add more 'be' on the list above depending on our husband characters. But maybe I can add one more according my experience. I always cook the good food even always try the new recipes when I have a chance. He loves my cooking and he is so proud of me. He never shy to promote me to his friends how good I am in cooking and he never shy to invite his friends to have dinner with us at our house and enjoying my cooking. This will make him love me more than ever.

Remember there are nobody perfect, so don't ever try to be a perfect wife, just try to be a good wife. Trust me, our husband will state that he is a happiest husband in the world.
Good luck! (*)

Published at Helium, June 1, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment