Monday, May 19, 2014

Should Mothers Bring Their Children To Work?

Should mothers bring their children to work? My answer is Absolutely NO.

My youngest daughter was in the Pre-School last year. There were 10 kids in the class. One day when I picked her up, I saw a little girl and she looked so younger than other kids in the class. In my mind at that time, I didn't think that she was one of the teacher's daughter because I believed the rules of the school didn't permit it or maybe it hadn't mentioned about this case yet. Then suddenly the teacher came to me and introduced her little daughter to me. Finally I knew that she was hers. She said that her Mom was sick so she wasn't able to take care or watch her. That was why she brought her to the school.

Couple days later, It was happened again and it was different other little girl and finally I knew she was a youngest daughter of teacher's assistance. What a suprise! She said that the lady who used to take care of her daughter was sick and there was nobody in the family taking care or watching her daughter that was why she brought her to the class too.

Another day I ever saw both of those young girls were in the class too. What I saw, of course the attention of both teachers were disturbing between their daughters and the kids in the class. The attention of the students were also disturbed.

So what we could see from those both cases above? The attending of their little daughters in the class always disturbed their teaching and the students learning time, no matter what they mentioned the reasons, they should prepare it before in finding the solutions if something was happened like they said. Like or not, difficult or not, they should not bring their kids to the class. There were several center places for the kids for Working Mom. Of course, they were little expensive but it was a risk being a teacher. Am I right? Or maybe the Administrator in the scholl didn't take the problem from this case as long as they are just fine (The teacher's kids and the students in the class)? How about if one of the Pre-K students hurted their little daughters without purpose or its opposite?

For me no matter what the reasons, they should not bring their young kids to the class. Beside it was about their safetiness, also the attention of the teachers and students?

I think this casses can not be followed to other cases for Mom who works at the other places too. Beside it will not look profesional for the customers, it would invite the negative things in their friend's mind at work, for an example, their concentrating. (*)


Published at Helium, June 9, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment