Monday, November 24, 2014

The Top 10 Things You Want To Do in Your Life

I am a person who always have a goal in my life. The goals I had reached were different in difference ages. When I was a little child, I would like to be a Little Famous Indonesia Singer. I acted like her, sang like her. It was fun pretending as a Little Famous Indonesia Singer.
When I grew up couple years later, what I wanted was different. I studied so hard so I could continue to go to school at a great Government School and my hard efforts gave me great result. I always got what I wanted as a great student, I could go to favorite Government Schools.
After I was graduated from Senior High School and went to university, I also really wanted to graduate with excellent result. I really studied so hard to reach this goal. Finally, I got 'A' for my final comprehension. (Thanks God!)
As graduated student from the decipline science of Agriculture, 1 year and a half I got my first job at Landscaping. It was very hard work but I had many great experiences there. I had worked in this field for 4 years and a half and I was so good in it. Many small and big projects I had handled already and I felt that my experiences in this field were like I had worked for 10 years at least already.
The next step was I wanted to get married with a right man who I loved. This was not so easy like I thought. This part was so different with how hard I had studied and worked before. Making a relationship with someone needed a lot of time to learn each other. Through a great journey I had passed in, finally God had brought me to meet with a great American man through HIS miracle's way and in 2002 I married him.
Six months after our marriage, I was pregnant. God gave us a cute and beautiful baby girl. She was a great gift who God has given in our marriage life.
Right now, what I want to do in my life after everything I have reached completely personally, I would like to focus for my family. Below is a list of the top 10 things I would like to do in my life:
1. I would like to raise my daughter with Christianity life values.
2. I work hard continuously to support financial so I can save more money for my daughter's education (college)someday.
3. I would guide and teach my daughter to be a good student, do the best as she can and I hope someday she could get at least 1 scholarship for her college.
4. I would support her in advancing her interest and hobby.
5. I work hard right now as a Managing Editor at www.kabarindonesia.com (an Online Indonesia News based on Citizen Journalism) beside as a WALMART Associate and would build this online news to stay at its current position as an Online Indonesia news that has largest number of total Citizen Journalists (it has reached 4000 in 1 year and a half after its launching on November 11th, 2006)
6. I want to renovate the basement and take a small part to be my personal office with my own money.
7. If I have more money, I want to do the landscape job for my own lawn. Right now I have to be satisfied with around 20% I have done for my lawn. I have beautiful flower garden, small vegetable and fruit garden.
8. I want to finish to write my first book soon and get published in USA
9. I also want to rewrite my first book in Indonesian and get published in my country, Indonesia.
10. I want to bring my whole family to visit my country and spend a lot time with my family and friends there, having vacations to some beautiful places in my country.
I am sure with a great efforts, working hard and praying, what I want to do as I have mentioned on the list above would come true as HE would permit them happened in my life. Amen. (*)

Published at Helium Network, August 8, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment